Welcome To The Acne Whisperer Skincare Blog!


Hi! Welcome to my new blog. :)

My name is Daniela, and I am the owner of Daniela's Facial Studio, located in the beautiful area of Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL. 

As an Esthetician for over 15 years, I have been specializing in the areas of Adult Acne, Rosacea, and Sensitivity. You can read more about my background on my About page.

This blog is where I can share information and insights about skincare concerns for adults with acne -- including info about non-comedogenic products, how stress and hormones relate to this skin condition and what can be done to treat this often embarrassing problem. 

It is my belief that most of the battle with breakouts is accomplished at home, whether your issues are with Adult Acne, Rosacea, or Sensitivity. Facials are great for cleaning out pores, but are much more effective after the skin has been softened and calmed enough to let matter in the pores loose. Much of the time, skin clears up with just skin-safe products and a consistent, personalized routine.


As an esthetician committed to providing quality service and care, I carry my own skin care line, which can be found in my webshop

These products, along with Mark Lees Skin Care, are manufactured with the best, skin-safe formulations for adult acne and sensitivity in mind. They use the purist, most standardized ingredients using the latest scientific technologies at lab-consistent levels, all without any pore clogging ingredients.


I have recently developed a skincare consultation service, called the Eval by Email Online Skincare Consultation, which has worked tremendously well for people all over the United States. If you're in your 30s, 40s, or even 50s and still suffer from Adult Acne, you've found the right place!

Anti-aging and sensitivity products that are appropriate for adult acne and oiliness issues are incredibly hard to find.  This blog, along with my website is where you can find out more about products that are suited to your skin type.


I'm here to answer any questions you have about your personal skin care issues and to tell you the truth about what works and what doesn't -- without treating your skin like it's 16 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment